Library materials can be renewed unless 1) the items are overdue, 2) the items are on reserve, 3) the renewal limit has been reached, or 4) the fine balance totals $1.00 or more. To renew items, call 618-942-6109 or stop by the Circulation Desk. You may also renew materials online:
- Access your account @ My Account and logging in.
- Enter your username and password (if you do not have an account, click Create Username and enter the necessary information. Your password is the pin you set up when you opened your account unless you changed it.)
- Click on Items Out on the left hand side
- Click the box next to each item you wish to renew
- Click the Renew Selected Items button at the bottom of the list
- Make sure that items have been renewed by checking the date due.
- Books marked ILL on your account must be renewed at the Library; call 618-942-6109.