Please find below a list of links that you may find helpful.
- Federal Tax forms are available online: https://www.irs.gov/
- Illinois Tax forms are available online: http://www.revenue.state.il.us/taxforms/Individual.htm
The library has not received tax forms by mail as of this time. You may access tax forms from the links above or come to the library to have forms printed. Copies cost $0.15 per page.
Need to fill out a FAFSA application?
Use this link: StudentAid.gov/resources
- Community Resources: Links for the City of Herrin and Southern Illinois Resources
- Fantastic Fiction: Browse bibliographies for over 30,000 authors and information on over 350,000 books.
- Herrin City Library Tech Help Wiki: Resources for technology questions.
- Homework Help: Web sites organized by subject for students
- Library Links: Reference Cites, Almanacs, Dictionaries and More
- Ready Reference: Links to familiar information tools, as well as web sites, maps, weather, and telephone listings
- Videos: Sources for Free Online Videos